1115sft of living area
₹7,499 + GST for 1 night(incl. of breakfast)
1:00 pm – Check in , Welcome drink upon arrival , Hot /cold refreshing face towels upon arrival, luggage pick/drop till cottage.
1:30 – 3:00 p.m sumptuous lunch (menu of the day)
4:30 – 6.30 p.m choose between: a mild jungle trek | Nature walk to the ancient Damagundam temple | you can also relax and spend time in our infinity swimming pool
6:30 – 7.00 p.m complimentary tea or coffee served pool side
7.00 – 9.00 p.m settle down as we set the campfire for you.
8.30 – 10.00 p.m Dinner shall be served. Exchange stories of the day with other guests or if you choose to eat privately reserve our exclusive Machaan dinning for your special evening.
• Dress comfortably, stick to earthly colours and shades
• Avoid strong perfumes as it may attract insects
• Carry a flash light while walking around the lodge at night
• Don’t leave your shoes unattended for too long, always check your shoes before putting them on
• Avoid plastics and do not litter. It gets very difficult for us to clean stuff from bushes and inaccessible areas
• Carry insect repellent
• Avoid any kind of fire starters
• Carry a camera handy on your nature walks and treks
A modern style 18th and early 19th century English Cottage raised on platforms high above the forest floor with a panoramic view of the evergreen surroundings, the cottage is a beacon of tranquillity. The glass façade adorning the English Cottage provides uninterrupted views of the lush greenery surrounding the property.
Each English Cottage is designed such that it offers our guests the utmost privacy. What's more, our Country Cottage also features a rustic king size bed with nets, a private bathroom, chairs and cots for your comfort. So all you have to do is kick back, relax and lay in the gentle embrace of nature at one of the most rusticly romantic stays.
Specially designed king bed or two single beds (as requested), fitted with crisp sheets, duvets, warm blankets.
En suite private safari bathroom in each tent, featuring a porcelain flush toilet, running water.
To add more rustic and wilderness experience upon your stay, we have arrangements for some activities that will add memories at the GrassWalk.